Welcome to Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) e-Commerce. Our goal is to bring you a simple, convenient and secure shopping experience.
Registration of Account
Generally, we would not ask you for your account’s password either in written format (via email or otherwise), in person or on the phone. In using the Site, you are responsible for: (i) safeguarding any passwords associated with your use of the account and our Services, and (ii) all use of our Services under your account. Please take reasonable care in protecting access to your account from any unauthorized use. If you become aware of or suspect any unauthorized use of your account or suspect any other security incident related to your account, please Contact Us immediately.
You may receive 1 point for every HK$1 dollar spent on the purchase you made through the Site; but it is subject to change based on promotion mechanics, such as double bonus points etc. For details of the membership, please refer to https://www.lauramercier.com.hk/zh/mymercierclub.html. Any new points earned from the online purchase will be added and accumulated to your existing membership balance. Therefore, the provision of the true and accurate information by you is extremely important in this regard. As a reminder, unless specified, all purchase offers and services are not applicable in online purchase and points are non-transferrable to any third parties and cannot be used to redeem cash.
You will receive 1 point for every HK$1 dollar spent on your online purchase. Any new points earned from the online purchase will be added and accumulated to your current existing membership balance in 3 working days. As a reminder, points are non-transferrable to any third parties and cannot be used to redeem cash.
Any points earned can be redeemed at Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) shops or counters only. Any points, regardless earned from online or offline purchases, must be redeemed at Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) shops or counters only. In any disputes, the decision of Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) shall be final and conclusive.
Availability of Content
Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) reserves the right to amend or withdraw any content on the Site at any time without any notice. Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) shall not be liable for any breakdown or temporary unavailability of the Site at any time and for any period for whatsoever reason(s).
Terms of Sale
By placing orders on the Site, you (i) are offering to purchase products,(ii) agree to all Communication Preferences and register our Membership Program and earn points, (iii) are representing that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and (iv) are representing that all information you provide to us in connection with such order is true and accurate and you are an authorized user of the payment method provided. The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or any promise concerning your offer. Any time after receiving your order we retain the sole and absolute right to accept, refuse, or modify any order request made by you. If your order is acceptable by us, a contract shall be deemed concluded when we send you an email to confirm that the goods under your order have been shipped from our shipping center.
Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) will endeavour to ensure that content and the product descriptions on the Site are as accurate and complete as possible. Despite our efforts, however, any content and/or product information on the Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date. We therefore do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information of this Site. If you later feel that a purchased product does not match under the description in this Site, you may however consider exchanging the product subject to the Exchange Policy provided below.
Prices are shown on the Site in Hong Kong Dollars (HK$) only.
The prices of the products will be as stipulated on the Site except in the case of obvious error. Although we make every effort to ensure that all prices appearing on the Site are accurate, errors may occur and we reserve our right to rectify them. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to reach you, the order will be deemed cancelled.
For the avoidance of doubt, Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) reserves the right to adjust its prices on the Site from time to time without any prior notice to you.
Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) places utmost importance on the security of online transaction. The Site employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the most advanced consumer online security technique to date, which will encode your information when you place an order online. You can be assured that your order will be placed in a safe and secure manner. We have used government approved encryption software. If you wish to learn more about SSL encryption software, please visit http://compnetworking.about.com/cs/securityssl/g/bldef_ssl.htm?terms=ssl. In order for encryption to take place, your browser must have the SSL protocol. The browsers that have this software include but not limited to the following:
AOL 5.0 and higher
Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher
Netscape 6.0 (Windows only)
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK/BACKORDERED ITEMS
In case an item of your choice is temporarily out of stock when you are placing your order, we will notify you via email with information on the anticipated shipment date of the backordered item. Backordered items are generally shipped as soon as they are available. If for any reason you wish to cancel a backordered item, please get in touch with us by phone at (852) 2262 6377 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and any Public Holidays).
- Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or any Public Holidays will be processed the following business day
- Standard Delivery orders are processed within 3 – 4 business days.
- Orders are shipped to areas within Hong Kong only.
- At the moment, we are unable to accept orders to be shipped to addresses outside Hong Kong.
- We will try our most commercially reasonable effort to meet the estimated processing time as above but we cannot guarantee that such estimate can be met and we shall not be liable for any delay.
Maximum Purchase Policy
Our policy stipulates that the quantity of any single product item must not be greater than 5 in any given order. If you have any queries, please Contact Us and we will be happy to provide assistance.
If you wish to track your order via the carrier’s website, simply refer to the tracking number at the delivery confirmation email and go to the carrier’s website to track the delivery status of your purchase.
*Please note: For some carriers, it may take up to 24 business hours for the tracking information to be made available after the order has been shipped.
Cancel Your Order
Once we start processing your order, we regret that no change or cancellation can be made. If you would like to cancel an online order after placing it, please contact us by emailing to email@example.com. We may or may not cancel your order and our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Unavailability of item(s)
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Cannot ship to the address provided
- A duplicate order was placed
- Upon customer request
- Purchase limits have been exceeded
If your order is cancelled, we will notify you of the cancellation by means of email notification and arrange a refund accordingly. If you have any queries about a cancelled order, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find A Missing Package
In the unfortunate event that you cannot locate the package when the tracking information confirms delivery, we suggest you:
- Check with neighbours and family members
- Look around the delivery location
- Get in touch with SF Express by phone at (852) 2730 0273
Unless otherwise mentioned (e.g. specifically listed promotions on the website), the following delivery policy is applicable to orders made on the Site.
- Complimentary shipping for each purchase of HK$500 or above
- A delivery fee of HK$30 for any order below HK$500
Standard Delivery Service is offered to delivery addresses of Hong Kong and Macau only.
Standard Delivery Service (Hong Kong)
Areas in service
- Standard Delivery Service is available within Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories and Outlying Islands . This service is NOT available in specified areas, including but not limited to: Big Wave Bay, Lo Wu, Tai O Island, Siu Ho Wan and Po Toi Islands.
- No Delivery Service will be made outside of Hong Kong.
- We do NOT accept P.O Box as delivery address.
- Orders will be delivered to the address provided by customer when placing their order. An order can be delivered to one address only. If you wish to have the items of one order to be sent to multiple addresses, you will need to place a separate order for each address.
Shipping days and schedules
- We will try our most commercially reasonable effort to meet the estimated delivery time set out in below but we cannot guarantee that such estimate can be met and shall not be liable for any delay.
- Your parcel will be ready for shipping in 1-2 business days upon confirmation of payment. This is for reference only as the actual situation might vary depending on stock availability.
- Under normal circumstances, you will be able to receive your order in 2-3 business days after the parcel is ready. Please allow extra time for delivery to remote areas. It could take 3-4 business days for the parcel to arrive at the shipping address.
- Delivery service is not available on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Delivery Schedule (with the exception of Outlying Islands. Please refer to ‘Outlying Islands Delivery Schedule’) is as follows:
|Mondays to Fridays||09:00 – 19:00|
|Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays||Not available|
• Outlying Islands Delivery Schedule
|Cheung Chau||Mondays and Thursdays||14:00 – 18:00|
|Lamma Island||Tuesdays and Fridays||14:00 – 18:00|
|Peng Chau||Wednesdays||14:00 – 18:00|
Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) reserves the right to amend or change the above Outlying Islands Delivery Schedule at any time as it deems appropriate without a prior notice to you.
Shipment tracking/ change of shipping address
- If you would like to track your parcel, please contact SF Express.
- If you need to make changes to the delivery address after the order is shipped out, please directly contact the Customer Service of SF Express for such arrangement. All expenses arising from the change shall be borne by the customer.
- In case the parcel cannot be successfully delivered due to customer’s personal reasons, please contact SF Express directly to make further arrangements. After multiple failed delivery attempts, your order might risk being cancelled and not refunded.
SF Express Customer Service Hotline and Office Hours
|+852 2730 0273 (Hong Kong)||Mondays to Fridays||08:00 – 20:30|
|Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays||08:00 – 20:00|
Events outside of our control
Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Laura Mercier (Hong Kong)’s obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside Laura Mercier (Hong Kong)’s reasonable control.
Such an event includes any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether war declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
- Delay caused by any third party in the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport
- Delay or any disruption of services due to the use of public or private telecommunication networks
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Laura Mercier (Hong Kong)’s performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the abovementioned event continues, and Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period.
We accept payments made by Paypal and your credit card info will not be recorded.
- American Express
For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
The Exchange Policy
We hope that you are delighted with your order. Generally, any ordered purchased items are non-refundable. However, if you are not entirely satisfied with the shade (i.e. color) of your purchased item, you may return the purchased item only in its original condition in exchange for the same item of a different shade . As a condition, you must send an email notification to us for this exchange request within 7 days from the actual delivery date. In addition, the product item to be exchanged must be unopened and in its original packaging. No exchanges will be accepted if the product item has been i) opened, ii) used or iii) damaged.
To avoid any doubts, exchange is only allowable if within the same product series of the purchased item with a different shade that we have available in stock. We do not guarantee the availability of your desired shade or color of the exchanging product item.
Product exchange is subject to stock availability. All Exchange arrangement must be validated with our official email confirmation in order to proceed.
The Exchange Process
- Contact Laura Mercier (Hong Kong)
We kindly ask you to contact us via email email@example.com to inform us of your decision to exchange the item(s). In order to process your request, please provide us with the following information for verification:
• Order number
• Order date
• Product name and quantity which need to be exchanged to other shade
• Reason for exchange
• Photo of the product
- Pack the item(s) for exchange
If your request is accepted, you will receive our official exchange confirmation via email. Carefully pack the items into the box and attach the original receipt and exchange confirmation email.
After receiving the exchange confirmation, you may then bring the returning product item to Laura Mercier Boutique at Langham Place. You must bring the returning product item in person. (The item must be unopened, resalable and in its original packaging, with all the accessories.) In any event, we do not accept any returning product item by shipping or courier back to us.
Limitation of Liability
Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) warrants that any product(s) purchased from us through the Site is of satisfactory quality. Laura Mercier (Hong Kong)’s liability in connection with any product(s) purchased through the Site is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product(s). Laura Mercier (Hong Kong) accepts no liability for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence) breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
All activities undertaken under your account, whether by you or anyone else with or without your consent, are your sole responsibility. You agree to fully indemnify and hold us, Shiseido Hong Kong Limited (including its officers, directors, agents, affiliates and its parent company), harmless and free from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages, costs and losses (including legal fees), arising from any breach of these terms and conditions by you. This includes the use of the Site by any other persons using your account caused by your action or inaction.
If you have any enquiry relating to any order you purchase on/through the Site, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2020 Shiseido Hong Kong Limited. All rights reserved
If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.